What Is Product Dyno and Does It Live Up to the Hype?
There’s a good chance that you’ve been hearing a considerable amount of positive things about Product Dyno. Perhaps you have some questions. Questions such as “What exactly is Product Dyno?” Also, “Can Product Dyno really do what they claim it can do?” Continue reading, because this exclusive review will answer those questions and more…
Just What Is this Product Dyno I Keep Hearing About?
Product Dyno is a sales and delivery platform for those who are selling digital products like ebooks, membership websites, videos, apps and so forth. Featuring two key components that are specially designed to help sellers get their products to market more securely and in less time:
1. It makes it simple for sellers to safely deliver their content because the platform features dual-layer security. This double layer includes expiring download links as well as customer logins. This ensures that only individuals who have purchased your content can gain access so you do not have to worry about people sharing their download links on black hat websites.
2. Product Dyno gives sellers the ability to manage all of their services in one convenient place instead of the constant need to log in and out of different services. This includes payment processors and autoresponders. After connecting your services within the Product Dyno dashboard, you can utilize them with any product with just a simple click of your mouse.
Ok, now you have a general overview of the power of Product Dyno, let’s take a closer look at the pros and cons…
Product Dyno Pros
1. Product Dyno is Slim Yet Very Powerful – If you have already taken the time to check out similar selling platforms, you will know that a lot of them are just bloatware with huge learning curves. This product is different because it includes only the features that you need. This make the platform slim but powerful. The user friendly and intuitive interface allows you to get right to work setting up your account and your products.
Even though Product Dyno is exceptionally intuitive, it still includes all the support documentation you will need to get you up and running quickly. If you need a little more help with any of feature, there is a support document or video to provide answers to all of your questions.
2. Integrates with all the top services – As previously mentioned, Product Dyno allows you to connect and manage all of your services in one convenient place. At the time of this review, the platform integrates with all of the top services with more being added daily.
Here is a list of the services that currently seamlessly integrate with Product Dyno:
• Active Campaign
• Constant Contact
• Get Response
• Mail Chimp
If you do not see your service listed, no problem. You can always ask the Product Dyno developers to add your services and they will be more than happy to do that for you.
3. Secures Your Content – One of the biggest benefits of using Product Dyno is how easy it is to secure your content. You can secure your content in many ways including:
– Secure your content on your own domain. All you need to do is paste a bit of code into your delivery page and Product Dyno secures it for you.
– Secure your content in your Amazon S3 account. Product Dyno adds an extra layer of security to your valuable content.
– Secure your content using Product Dyno’s hosting feature. You do not have to host your delivery page if you prefer not to because Product Dyno can do that for you.
Don’t forget the dual-layer security including expiring download links and customer logins. This means never having to worry about hackers guessing the location of your delivery pages or thieves sharing them.
If you are selling software (SaaS), Product Dyno includes a licensing feature to add yet another layer of security. You can decide how many licenses to allow for every product. If a customer requests a refund, the Product Dyno revokes they access to the app so they cannot continue to use it.
4. Automate Your Business – Yet another big feature of Product Dyno is that it was designed to automate your business. The platform integrates with Zapier which is and automation app that allows you to connect hundreds of other apps and services together. Automating common marketing tasks such as social media marketing, customer service processes, analytics and email has just become much easier.
5. Developed by Simon Hodgkinson and Jeremy Gislason, two professionals with many years of experience building software for marketers. You can rest assures that the platform will continue to evolve dan be supported.
Now that I have gone over the best features of Product Dyno, let’s cover the areas that have room for improvement…
As you can see, Product Dyno is a very strong competitor in the arena. You will have a hard time finding other platforms that incude this many features while still remaining simple to use. However, one possible downside is the platform does not currently include hosted sales pages. They do not feel that there is a real reason to since the platform’s focus is on delivering secure content which is why they give you the option to host your delivery pages.
Another potential downside is the limited number of delivery page templates at this time. This is a temporary issue since they are going to open up this part of the platform to developers to create more templates. It will just be a matter of time before sellers have access to a wider variety of templates.
The current templates are very professional and extremely customizable to suit most sellers purposes. Of course, you always have the option of creating and hosting your own delivery pages because the templates are just a nice touch and a convenient feature for those sellers who would rather have Product Dyno host their content.
The Final Verdict!
So, after covering all the of the great features, what exactly is the bottom line?
After working with this platform for a while now, we find it to be one of the easiest and most secure ways to bring your digital products to market available at this time. If you are sick and tired of people stealing your products and even sharing them with others, this is a simple way to put a virtual lock on your content.
If you are looking for an easier way to connect all of the necessary services to bring your product to market, this is an excellent management solution.
If you sell any for of digital products, this is a great way to to sell and deliver your products securely. No technical knowledge is necessary because it’s all simple point and click to setup and secure the delivery of your products.